MoynatEstablished as a trunk-maker in 1849, Moynat is Parisian Maison with a storied heritage of unique imagination and uncompromising savoir faire. Intertwined within the revolution of the automobile and the independence of Belle Époque Paris, the luxury leather goods maison has cultivated a history of freedom and wonder in exceptional accessories, bags, and objets d'art that are a celebration of personalisation and artisanal craftsmanship.
Creation date: 1849
Chief Executive Officer: Lisa Attia
Head office: 348 rue St Honoré – 75001 Paris
THE OH! TOTE
Crafted from Canvas 1920 M monogram, this emblematic shape is adorned with new tri-coloured heritage ribbon - an artful detail that has been reimagined the archives. The leather trim handles are embellished with a round wheel-shaped detail, paying homage to the Maison's expertise in crafting bespoke automobile trunks.
THE GABRIELLE CLUTCH
- 1849 FOUNDING OF MAISON MOYNAT, TRUNKMAKER IN PARIS
- 20 Hours to make a Gabrielle Clutch
- 348 ADDRESS OF OUR STORE ON RUE ST HONORE IN PARIS
Moynat on social media
- Very proud to be a part of the LVMH Group in signing the “WE for ME” pact for the Métiers d’Excellence initiative.…
- Just posted a photo @ Paris, France
- Just posted a video @ Paris, France