InvestirA leading weekly financial publication, Investir - Le Journal des Finances helps readers manage their stock market portfolios with expert advice, economic studies and information on taxation.
Creation date: 1974
CEO: Francis Morel
Head office: 16, rue du Quatre-Septembre, 75112 Paris - France
Since they merged in 2011, Investir and Le Journal des Finances have strengthened their leading position and created a powerful publication in the weekly stock market and asset management sector. Thanks to the expert advice offered by its editorial board, Investir-Le Journal des Finances has fast become a reference publication for individuals looking for the latest and best investment opportunities.
Driven by the service and real-time reactivity values which are part of its DNA, the weekly is also available on tablets and smartphones. Wherever they are, its readers can keep up with financial news and constantly enjoy advice from the specialists on its editorial board.
IconThe high-quality work of the journalists on the editorial board allows Investir-Le Journal des Finances to offer its readers clear-cut advice and precise recommendations on how to make the most of stock market opportunities. The newspaper also provides advices from selected experts, among which the most listened to market commentators.
Every week, Investir’s team of twenty journalists strive to deliver the most relevant information to private investors. They expertly pick the “Investir 10”, a weekly selection of ten major French securities that show very strong performance. In 2013, this selection became an officially listed certificate that tracks the performances of the securities selected by the editorial board of Investir-Le Journal des Finances.
- 40 years : age of Investir newspaper
- 70,624 issues sold on average per week
- 1,066,000 Average number of unique visitors per month to Les Echos Bourse-Investir website
Investir on social media
- La chute de Disney à Wall Street où, en outre, la banque régionale californienne PacWest replonge de 20%, alors que…
- Les voyageurs l’ignorent encore trop souvent : il existe désormais des cartes bancaires internationales.
- La Bourse de Paris efface ses gains, Wall Street plombée par la forte baisse de Disney et de nouvelles inquiétudes…