ChaumetThe story of Chaumet, the first Parisian jeweler to open on the Place Vendôme, began in 1780. For more than two centuries, the House has continually embodied creativity and excellence.
Creation date: 1780
Chairman: Jean-Marc Mansvelt
Head office: 12, place Vendôme, 75001 Paris - France
IconA precious echo of the exquisite taste of its muse, the Joséphine collection perpetuates the graceful and elegant style that defines Maison Chaumet. An alliance of refined design and flamboyant stones, the collection revisits a 240-year tradition of expertise at the service of contemporary creativity.
Today, Chaumet continues to expand internationally as part of the LVMH Group, with more than 80 boutiques in major capitals and cities across Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the Asia-Pacific region.
New jewelry and watch designs reflect Chaumet’s exceptional savoir-faire, which elevates gems and precious metals from socially and ecologically responsible sources, in accordance with the RJC (Responsible Jewellery Council) certification and the Kimberley Process, which guarantees the ethical origin of rough diamonds
- 12 Place Vendôme, CHAUMET’S HISTORIC ADDRESS
- 60,000 GOUACHÉ DRAWINGS IN THE CHAUMET ARCHIVES
- 80 BOUTIQUES WORLDWIDE
Chaumet on social media
- On the occasion of the 76th edition of the , stars turned heads in . Actor
- From Paris with love. Je t'aime is forever with Chaumet.
- Discover our Bee My Love icons. When graphic honeycombs, exceptional radiance and perfect stackability meet. E…