Kick-start your careerAt LVMH, we are committed to crafting the future with the next generations. As such, we are looking for pragmatic, creative and passionate students and graduates who are ready to take part in exciting missions.
- 39,000 TALENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 30 EMPLOYED IN 2022
- 37 YEARS OLD AVERAGE AGE
- 75 % NEW HIRES BELOW 35 YEARS OLD
YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE AN IMPACT
• An extraordinary universe of over 75 Maisons spreading across 6 business sectors and 81 countries in which you can find an extensive variety of opportunities
• Dedicated managers, following your growth and development, but also challenging you to unlock your full potential
• A stimulating environment where creating, reinventing and innovating are high on the agenda, giving you a steep learning curve
OPPORTUNITIES AND PROGRAMS TO ENVISION YOUR CAREER
INTERNSHIP & APPRENTICESHIP: to gain professional experience, while being a student or a recent graduate. At LVMH, these are great opportunities to discover and learn thanks to the support of experienced managers, and to share your fresh vision.
> See our internship offers
> See our apprenticeship offers
VIE: to have an international experience at the early stages of your career. The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) scheme, allows French and European people, aged between 18 and 28, to work abroad for up to two years.
> See our VIE international internship offers
TRAINEE / GRADUATE PROGRAMS: to envision your career and unleash your leadership potential. Some of the programs across the LVMH Group:
- LVMH SPRING General Management Graduate Program
- LVMH SPRING Human Resources Graduate Program
- LVMH Retail Management Trainee Program China
- Dior Retail Leadership Program
- Beauty Bloom Graduate Program
- DFS Graduate Development Program
- Guerlain Reveal Graduate Program
- Louis Vuitton North Asia Leadership Program
- Parfums Christian Dior Produire Juste Graduate Program
- LVMH Fragrance Brands RISE Program
INSIDE LVMH: Launched in March 2021, the gives the next generations access to the behind the scenes of the luxury industry and to the LVMH ecosystem. It is a new digital meet-up to find exclusive content and events, and to obtain a unique certification twice a year, the INSIDE LVMH Certificate, to learn the fundamentals of luxury and of LVMH. Read more on the INSIDE LVMH Program here.
Institut des Métiers d’Excellence (IME): a vocational training program established in 2014 with the ambition of ensuring the transmission of savoir-faire and artisanal skills while enhancing the value of the craftsmanship, creation/design and sales to the younger generations. Thanks to this initiative, we have been promoting career opportunities within traditional and creative craftsmanship to young people.